1. Life goals- things I want gravitate towards
- I want to live in another country
- I want to go to school, specialize in communications/public speaking/history/business
- I dream of owning my own lounge, emphasizing on chill, music, and hot chocolate
- I want to get involved in the community that I live in
2. Health- Habits to form now for a healthier lifestyle in the future
- I'm comfortable with my weight, but not the lack of muscle definiton. I want to burn the fat, and replace with muscle. this would be beneficial when I get older.
- I want to be happy with the skin I'm in. I am going to take better care of it, including preventative aging measures, to secure healthy looking skin as I age.
- I need to be physically active. I am going to join more sports, dodgeball was definitely a gateway sport for me.
3. Materialistic- things that aren't really important to attaining happiness; but actually are
- Money, I need more of it. Budgeting, discipline, saving all need to happen
- Fashion. It's kind of funny that I'm putting this as a goal, but I'm never satisfied with my attire, and how you appear to the world definitely shapes it's responses to you. I would like to have a more classic put together look. The more timeless it is, the longer it will last in my closet, making it worth the initial cost.
I have more to add, and I will when I remember them. I am counting this post as an action towards my goals.